A very exciting opportunity in Financial Services / Financial Technology
Eligibility: Graduate /Post Graduate in Computers/ Engineering with relevant experience
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, C#, Scala, etc.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Expert knowledge on different (NoSQL or RDBMS) databases such as HBase, Hive, Cassandra, MongoDB or Redis, Microsoft SQL Server, Elasticsearch
- Big data scripting in PySpark
- Should have understanding about using Anaconda, Pycharm, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Understanding of MVC/MVT architecture
- Experience in developing data migration, data ingestion services and REST APIs using NodeJS or Python Web framework
- Experience in creating data lakes using Big Query, Elasticsearch, Kafka, HBASE, etc.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- A working understanding of code and script (Python, Django, Flask, PowerShell, Bash)
- Should have experience development application full stack development
- Good knowledge of OOPS, Design Patterns, Collection framework
- Knowledge of parallel computing & hands on experience with MapReduce algorithms is a bonus
- Experience working on AWS, GCP or Azure
- Good to know Apache Airflow
- Personal or professional projects on deep learning is a bonus
- Sense of responsibility & ownership of given tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Self starter willing to learn things on the fly
- Fun and friendly people to work with
- Flexible working hours
- 5 Working Days
- Festival Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Fully Remote (You may need to visit the office when required)