Full Time – Remote – Contract
We are seeking a qualified Laravel Developer to join our team remotely. This position requires at least 2+ years of full-time experience with Laravel.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Good at problem-solving and decision making – you focus on solutions, not problems.
Dependable – take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work
A good teammate and partner – enjoy working closely with others
Good listener and communicator – verbally and in writing
Adaptable to change – in business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities
Self-disciplined – plan ahead, manage time efficiently and focus on clear goals
Positive and energetic – you see obstacles as challenges
Open-minded – towards learning new tools and technologies and different ways of doing things
Self-aware – willing to take constructive feedback, constantly grow and improve.
- Write technical and developer documentation for new and existing applications
- Develop APIs and applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Perform unit and system-level testing using various testing frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel Framework
- Previous working experience as a Laravel developer for at least 2 year ● Passion for best design and coding practices
- Experience with Lumen framework will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of RESTful/SOAP API
- Experience working with a third-party platform like Payment Gateways etc. ● Ability to meet project deadlines, even under pressure
- Fun and friendly people to work with
- Flexible working hours
- 5 Working Days
- Dashain Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Fully Remote (You may need to visit the office for a weekly / monthly meeting after the pandemic is over)